Saturday, July 3, 2010

News - on Jul 3, 2010

Om Namah Sivaya - sadar pranams
Hope all of you are well.
All goes well with me in the Arsha vidya Gurukulam ( www.arshavidya.in ) where the Bhagavad Gita course given by Poojya Swami Dayanandaji has entered in its 3rd and last month. The course is wonderful. Next month they start a 3 year residential course on Vedanta.
So far not much is happening regarding the new ashram - Sivananda Yoga Vidya Peetham - set up. There are people looking for a proper place for the ashram.
I am looking into a little travelling which I want to do to the West. In Aug - Oct, I wish to tour in Europe, UK, USA and Canada. I am corresponding with known people about a worthwhile programs in these places. There is an invitation to visit Brazil also.
Once I come out of the course I am attending, on Jul 15th, the things will get in shape and the travel programme will be more clear.
Please see this blog on the 3rd or 4th week of this month for a more concrete travel details and for the update on ashram set up.
Thank you very much for all your support and wishes.
Om